Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nine - OMG a new post already?!

Hey guys and gals. I was feeling bored today and found a bunch of funny facts and stories, so I figured, why not update today? Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

1) The face of Uncle Sam, the fictional personification of the United States, was modeled after a door-to-door salesman from Canada.
Handsome devil, he is.

2) Professional sumo wrestlers pay income tax based on body weight.

Hey kid, just remember he is paying a lot more than you are.
3) Boris Karloff, Frankenstein’s monster from the iconic 1931 movie Frankensteinsurvived a lightning strike.

4) The terra cotta army unearthed in Xian, China, contains a sculpture of a male soldier with large, round breasts.

Mulan? I thought she taped those down!

5) Jim Henson, the creator of The Muppets, developed an allergy to fleece.



Well, they are short and to the point today, but come on. I updated 24 hours later. :]
I’ll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment