Hey guys and gals. I was feeling bored today and found a bunch of funny facts and stories, so I figured, why not update today? Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
1) The face of Uncle Sam, the fictional personification of the United States, was modeled after a door-to-door salesman from Canada.
|Handsome devil, he is.|
2) Professional sumo wrestlers pay income tax based on body weight.
|Hey kid, just remember he is paying a lot more than you are.|
3) Boris Karloff, Frankenstein’s monster from the iconic 1931 movie Frankenstein, survived a lightning strike.
4) The terra cotta army unearthed in Xian, China, contains a sculpture of a male soldier with large, round breasts.
|Mulan? I thought she taped those down!|
5) Jim Henson, the creator of The Muppets, developed an allergy to fleece.
Well, they are short and to the point today, but come on. I updated 24 hours later. :]
I’ll be back!